Tuesday 10 March 2015

Unlucky Boy, Undead Girl





Author: Tobita Sou


P.s. I have no idea why the uploads are so dusty, the download should be okay!


























































Blah blah time:

Ahaha no, this is not a translation, it is a scanalation! I solo-ed this and it 
FEELS GOOD TO FINALLY FINISH THIS!!!!

This is just something that I have been working on! It's not like I particularly fell in love with the story or anything, but it was a convenient one-shot for me to practise with. The story IS pretty good though? I hope my first attempt is still.... considerable....?

I hope I can come across other really HNNNNNNNGG one shots so that I can share them with you guys! I hope to improve more, be it in efficiency or typesetting!

I'm sorry for any inaccuracies, and some untranslated SFX. I just really.... Could't read them or find them.


SObs, Im really sorry for not editing the front page. I just honestly couldn't. When a fifty page oneshot is your first solo project... like... no.



-Adzuki



P.s. so like half way I just got mad at translating and-

well guys, this is the everyday language that I speak with in real life. You know proper English? Yeah, well, this is proper singlish. Although I guess I could've included more terms but I' not very good at that, but the broken part of it is on point lmao.

Welcome to Singapore.

(do you feel that difference)





9 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the scanlation!
    ~phy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was funny! :)
    Thank you very much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading the oneshot, so thank you very much for sharing that wonderful bit of happiness! Hoping to read more! If you ever need a cleaner (an amateur though, but I've worked on at least one manga) I volunteer myself! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! Great job! As your first time editing manga this was nicely done. Now you can help me edit :) (but you need to dl photoshop first)
    P.s I really liked the story so funnnny and hnnnnnnggg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huehuehue yes i need to download ps

      -adzuki

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for your hard work, loved the one-shot and the scans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely loved this, Thank you so much for the hard work
    Really appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. .   几
    .  /⌒⌒\
    . | ▽..▽|/―-、
    .  \_ww / ̄丶|Thanks!
    .  /(゜Д゜)/   |/  &
    .// フつO  Trick or Treats!
    .V/  /〉    Nepu
    .`~uu-′

    Though it was short, the story was really good. Many mangaka needs to learn from this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great scanlation... Thanks

    ReplyDelete