Wednesday 16 September 2015

Kuroneko Kareshi no Aishitaka Chapter 5









































blahblah time:

I'm sorry, some stuff got held up. But I promised myself that I'd get back on track and do the things I wanted. This is more like a page only run by me now, so forgive me. I don't want to give this up. I hope you can reread this, because I really put in all my effort.Thank you. I'm sorry for any mistakes and errors as usual! Please click the tags for easy access to all chapter of KKA!


-adzuki

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your continued work on this project. I think it's great that you're still working on it and it's a ton of work to scanlate when it's just one person, so major props to you. I look forward to reading your version, keep up the great work, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you very much for this update !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for these new releases>_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the release. your hard work is much appreciated. until we meet again best wishes & regards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this release!

    ReplyDelete